The Lightning Ridge Opal Festival
Offers Two Trade Shows for Vendors:
1. The Opal & Gem Expo
The Opal & Gem Expo takes place in the Beer Garden of the Lightning Ridge & District Bowling Club and the adjacent outdoor section. The Expo is ideal for people looking to exhibit opal (cut, rough, and polished), all types of gemstones, jewellery, mining supplies, lapidary goods, and lifestyle products.
- Indoor Sites $310 for the 4 days
- Indoor Corner Sites $350 for the 4 days
- Outdoor or Tailgater Sites $160 for the 4 days
Stallholders must carry Market Stall/ Trade Exhibitor public liability and a current Certificate of Currency must accompany stall bookings. For those who do not have their own insurance, we can assist by covering you in our Insurance Policy – a fee is charged for this.
Stall booking forms for the 2020 Lightning Ridge Opal Festival will be sent out in January of 2020
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION BY THE 20/2/20, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] and request one.
If you would like to take part in the 2020 Lightning Ridge Opal Festival please send an email to [email protected] in March of 2020.
Please note new applications are subject to approval by the Lightning Ridge Opal Festival.
2. IOJDAA Trade Show 2020 & Jewellery Awards 2021
- For those looking to exhibit high grade black opal, the IOJDAA Trade Show offers secure areas to display opal and jewellery.
- For prices and further information, please see IOJDAA Trade Show or phone 0437 265 696