The Lightning Ridge Opal & Gem Festival
Offers Two Trade Shows options for Vendors:
1. The Lightning Ridge Opal & Gem Festival
The LR Opal Festival will be held in a marquee on the Racecourse carpark with indoor stalls both on the vacant block behind the chemist and within the Racecourse carpark. There will be overnight security within the marquee. The LR Opal Festival is ideal for people looking to exhibit opal (cut, rough, and polished), all types of gemstones, jewellery, mining supplies, lapidary goods, and lifestyle products.
- Indoor Sites: $400
- Indoor Corner Sites: $500
- Outdoor or Tailgater Sites: $200
- Outdoor with power Sites: $240
Stallholders must carry Market Stall/ Trade Exhibitor public liability and a current Certificate of Currency must accompany stall bookings. For those who do not have their own insurance, we can assist by covering you in our Insurance Policy – a fee is charged for this.
REMOVE HIDE CLASS IN ROW SETTINGS
Stall booking forms for the 2022 Lightning Ridge Opal Festival will be sent out in February of 2022
IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION BY THE 31/3/22, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected] and request one.
If you would like to take part in the 2022 Lightning Ridge Opal & Gem Festival please read the information letter and complete the Expression of Interest form here and email to: [email protected]
Forms must be received by 30 April 2022.
Please note new applications are subject to approval by the Lightning Ridge Opal & Gem Festival
2. IOJDAA Trade Show
- For those looking to exhibit high grade black opal, the IOJDAA Trade Show offers secure areas to display opal and jewellery.
- For prices and further information, please see IOJDAA Trade Show or phone 0437 265 696